Monday, June 13, 2011

Self Love

At some point in our lives we figure out that what we need is more self love.  Pay attention to the messages that you give yourself during the day.  Are you being emotionally abusive to yourself?

When I am suffering low self esteem, I repeat the following to myself.  I tell myself that "I love myself.  I honor myself and I cherish myself".  I say it to myself with real conviction.  I sometimes even hug myself. 

I can feel my vibration changing to a positive one.  Usually a positive vibration will attract positive outcomes compared to a negative vibration.
No matter who we are we can have the unconditional love for ourselves that a mother typically has for her child.  I am convinced that our negative thoughts about ourselves are toxic for our bodies and can make us sick.  Conversely, I believe that positive. loving thoughts about ourselves are healing to our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment