Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feeling The Connection To All On Earth

One day when I was meditating I saw rays of pink light that were going from my heart chakra into everyone and everything on earth.  Everyone and everything on earth had rays of pink light going from their hearts into my heart chakra and all that is, on earth.

I felt tremendous waves of love as well as very connected to the earth and all its inhabitants.
I felt this way for a few weeks.  When the feeling starts to wear off ,I think about this meditation and feel connected again. 

It is impossible to feel depressed when you feel the connection.  I wonder if depression is caused by feeling disconnected?  I suspect it is.

One day when I was imagining my connection, as I was taking my dogs for a walk,  this woman walked out of her house and offered to take the 2 full dog poop bags from me!  Another time when I was imagining my connection a man rushed out of his house and wanted to meet my dogs and have my dogs meet his.  Interesting!

I challenge you to try this!

1 comment: